Easter


We had a pretty great Easter.
I had been stressing out about not having enough money to get the boys the usual stuff for their baskets. I am having a hard time getting adjusted to this new biweekly pay period. I have to say though that I pulled it off and the boys were non the wiser and they were ecstatic about their baskets.

I went Saturday and filled eggs at my mom's so they would be ready to hide over there for the egg hunt. They're getting way too smart for me to try and hide them in the trunk and carry them in with everything else like we've done in the past years. They notice everything!

The boys woke us up around 9 to tell us we needed to go downstairs so they could see what the bunny brought them.
I didn't hide any eggs around the house like I did last year and they remembered. Darn it. I should have thought of hiding the hard boiled eggs.
They seemed to be satisfied with the answer that the egg hunt was at Mammaw's this year, last year my mom had a flood in her basement so we had to do an indoor hunt at our house because of how horrible the weather was.

It was beautiful out this year. It was a really nice day at mom and Floyd's. Yummy food and an all around peaceful day.




IMG_9034





IMG_9042

IMG_9056



IMG_9061





IMG_9089

IMG_9098

IMG_9110





IMG_9144



IMG_9151
Aunt Shannon & Uncle Matt taught the boys how to blind people with plastic and the sun.

IMG_9166

IMG_9179

IMG_9185


IMG_9201

0 comments: