Daredevils



IMG_2995


The boys new thing is practicing their jumping, practicing their dancing, pretty much practicing everything.

They have been building things with their chairs so that they can jump off into a pile of pillows and stuffed animals.
This gives me a near heart attack to watch them do.

I had to put a stop to this after Callum did this exact jump and hurt his foot. Thankfully nothing was broken or hurt badly.
They weren't very happy but I couldn't feel good about just letting them act like Evel Knievel.

This is a fine line for me. I don't want to be the mom that won't let them do anything that little boys do and it's hard to sit idly by while they do things that could potentially have us visiting the nearby Emergency Room.

I guess having little boys we'll always be walking a fine line of being overprotective and letting them do what little boys do.

0 comments: