Old Fashioned

My mom has a lot of girlfriends that she has met through a garden chat room. They all meet once a year and exchange plants, go camping and just have fun. They have been sending us things for the boys since they were born. Our last gift were the handmade alpaca hats that the lady knitted. They’re gorgeous, still a little too big, but they should fit now before the winter is over.
Our newest gift is this set that another of the ladies knitted. The outfits have a hat, a jacket and a blanket all in white with blue trim. At first I was like uh ok. Josh turned his nose up at them! (to be expected when he wants to dress them in all black! lol)
I promised my mom I would put them on them to take pictures so she can send them to her friend who made them.
The pictures were adorable and they looked like little angels. The outfits look so old fashioned.
They’ll probably kill me when they get older for these, but they really did look so precious. The all white on babies is just such a great look for pictures…..you know, when they don’t barf on it.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh lord, what is this lady making us wear now?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sweet boys.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If I have to wear this I’m gonna bite you!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sweet Callum

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taylor saying enough of these outfits !

I could only get the pictures that I had already uploaded to their totsite last night. I had some great pictures towards the end of Taylor trying to rip the hat off his head! Haha. The only time he’s ever tried to take a hat off.

0 comments: