I have some pictures of my cute boys that I've taken over the last week or so.
Taylor has started grinding his teeth and HOLY SHIT it gives me the creeps! You just hear this squeak crunch noise...ewwwwwww. oh god I can't stand it!
I'll have to mention it at the next appointment.
I'm trying to rearrange all our pictures on photobucket so that I don't have to worry about losing all our pictures if this computer finally crashes.
I created a new log in and am putting them in folders according to month. Hopefully they'll be easier to go through and find things.
I really need to order hard copies of some so I can put them in frames and in the picture book I started.
Ok so on to the cuteness!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Callum getting ready to go to Grandma's

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taylor says Hey there!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally holding up his head during tummy time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sweet Callum watching the squirrels out the sliding glass door.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cutie Taylor

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Callum LOVES his jumper.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taylor going to Grandma's

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We'll end with Taylor trying to give Callum a drop kick to the face!

0 comments: