Six Weeks

Tuesday we had the boys one month checkup even though they were 6 weeks that day....I guess it was their adjusted age checkup.
Taylor is up to 10lbs7.4oz. and 21 3/4 in.
I can't believe how much he's grown!
Callum is still trailing a bit behind but he is doing great as well...he is up to 8lbs10.2 oz. 20.5 in.

They were happy with their development and said that they look great. Callum's left testicle still hasn't descended but we have quite a while to wait for it before they will suggest going in to get it.

I have my six week check up tomorrow so hopefully I will be on birth control real soon.
I have been so stressed out about bills and money lately. I am trying to not think about it too much...but rent is coming up for November....we had the last two months of rent paid since August but with me not working we don't have a lot of extra money laying around. I'm sure we'll come up with it.....but who knows how.



The boys are smiling so much.
Those little smiles give an extra boost of energy everyday when I feel like I just can't handle it anymore.
They are amazing. We had a good day today. I had whichever one was awake at the time in my lap and I sang and talked to him. They love that and just smile away non stop. Looking at their little faces I can't imagine not having them.
They are what I've always imagined when I would think about wanting kids. They are exactly what I pictured my babies would look like. It's like I've always known those faces.
I definitely never knew love before this.
These three men in my life I love more than I have ever loved anyone.
It's so amazing and scary to think that I have my own family. It's wonderful and terrifying at the same time. I can't wait until the boys are a little older so they are more interactive....but I wouldn't want to wish away this time either.

I know Josh and I will do what we have to do to make it for our family...but I can't help but have some freakouts about money and where we are going to pull all of it out of.
Once I am back to work it will get better.....but then I know I won't be here for the boys all the time and I can't even think about that yet. I am going to have to go back soon and I just can't imagine it.

Well I hope everyone is well...they haven't given me much time online lately. I steal a little bit when I can but they have been keeping me busy. I feel like I am always either feeding, changing a diaper, burping or soothing someone non stop.

0 comments: