The boys decided they want to be on totally different schedules......, which means no sleep for mom. I get one fed, changed, calmed down and back to sleep and then the cycle starts all over again. This makes for a terribly sleepy & grumpy Rhiana. No visitors today, so that means i am still smelling of baby vomit and in my pjs.
We went and spent the day at my mom's yesterday. Every time we spend the day there the night after and the day after the boys are incredibly cranky.... and this time was no different. Mom and I went to once upon a child and she bought them a ton of clothes. She also said she would help us if we are short on rent this month.... which is going to be inevitable. I really need to go back to work but i am not ready to leave the boys yet.

Ok Taylor is crying now...back to juggling babies.

0 comments: