Maximom a bust

Well I finally got our carrier a weekend or so ago and I just figured out how to use it. It came with a tape for directions because reading it almost makes no sense. needless to say i figured it out and got both boys in the thing and hooked them on to me and it was just awful. Taylor fit well in his side, but because Callum is still small he just looked so uncomfortable in it. The straps kept trying to fall off my shoulders and it was just frustrating as all get out. Maybe if I had help getting it on it would be better.....but that was the damned point of the thing....to be able to use it by myself so we could get out for a walk.
I was all ready and had the boys ready so we could go for a walk around the neighborhood....now no go.
blah.
Useless POS
I guess at least we can use it for one at a time.

0 comments: