33 weeks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yay! Here we are at 33 weeks. My stomach is definitely getting bigger. I need to take some pictures.
....I need a camera! I guess I could try and buy some new batteries for my old camera and see how that works.
Maybe my old rechargables have just gone bad.

Joshua liked his presents yesterday! I was happy. I wish that we could have done more for his birthday but he's been getting up for work everyday around 3:30 and out the door by about 4 something...I am of course sound asleep except for when he gets out of bed and comes in to kiss me goodbye for the day. But, needless to say that makes for a pretty sleepy Josh by the end of the day.
We went and had mexican at our usual place....same place we went for his birthday last year! hahah.

My baby shower is this weekend. I'm kind of nervous. I don't like having all that attention on just me.
It will be fun to just hang out with everyone and eat though!
Mom is making her famous spinach dip and other finger type foods....I know she ordered a cake already.
I guess the best thing is that I don't really have to participate in the games! It's just all for my amusement!! haha.
I really need to clean out my car so we can put in the car seat bases after we get them this weekend and go and have it all inspected.
After that, no more passengers in my car! No room in my little cavalier.

0 comments: