Shopping with toddler twins.

Momma was brave last night and took the boys to the grocery store alone last night.
We had a little talk before we left about behaving and that they would get to ride in a car cart.
Callum was so cute and said "we'll behave for you mommy".
They did! I was so proud.
They were so well behaved and just so good during the whole visit at Kroger.
They amazed people by talking about wanting salad and carrots and different veggies in the produce department.
Apparently not a lot of two year olds ask for salad.
We got home and the meltdowns began, it was almost 9 which is their bedtime.
I made sure to do the positive reinforcement and told them how proud I was of them and that I had a great time taking them out.
Yay for overcoming some of my twin fears. I can do this.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! It's tough sometimes, but I love those good days like this.