As a mom and a wife I know that I still have a lot to learn.
I need to work on my patience and how I handle things around me.
I'm really trying, but it's proving to be more difficult than I had imagined.
I just have to come to terms that there are things that I want to and need to change to be a better wife and mother.
I want our boys to have a comfortable upbringing and not have to worry about things that they shouldn't have to worry about being so young.
I don't want them to see Josh and I argue. I don't want them to see me losing my temper.
I'm hoping that there are things I can work on, for their sake so they don't have to inherit my quirks that I would rather not pass on.
I'm happy that I can admit this and realize it rather than living in la la land and thinking that I'm perfect.

0 comments: