Merry Christmas!

spriggs holiday 2007 hi-res

The boys were all crazy tonight...it's like they just knew that it was Christmas Eve.
After they went to bed I cleaned up their playroom and the living room and set out all the presents under the tree and our stockings all filled.
I'm so excited to watch them tomorrow morning.
This is what Christmas is all about as you get older. It's definitely more fun getting to see the joy in kids eyes.
We didn't really do anything today. I finished wrapping and doing Grandma Brag Books...I had to run to Walgreens to pick up the pictures and metallic pens. It was insane. I'm so glad I didn't have to go anywhere but there.
It's so strange to not have anything to really do on Christmas Eve. I was so used to over the years having a big family party on Christmas Eve.
I think maybe we'll start our own tradition in the next few years and do something like that on our own. Do like a big open house Christmas Eve.
That way we can see everyone that we can get around to on Christmas Day.
I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and Santa is good to you!!

0 comments: