I’m almost proud of myself that I haven’t been using the internet at home at all.
I am usually addicted to checking my mail over and over or checking livejournal.
Lately I’ve just been trying to limit myself to checking it at work…or just checking my email real quick at home. I really got behind from the move.

I finally brought in my memory card to work today to upload pictures of the boys from this weekend.
The bath pictures really make me smile.
They had such a blast.
We were all soaked by the time they were done.


the boys 10-06-07 (7)


the boys 10-06-07 (5)

the boys 10-06-07 (13)

the boys 10-06-07 (12)

the boys 10-06-07 (11)

the boys 10-07-07 (5)
Taylor in big boy pjs. I can’t believe how grownup their pjs make them look!

the boys 10-07-07 (1)
Callum

the boys 10-07-07 (11)
Callum used to LOVE Minnie licking his face. He would put his face up to hers and just laugh.
He’s finally over it…like the rest of us! Haha. She licks so much. Now he is just grossed out.

Taylor tells her to GO when she tries to lick him.

0 comments: