Interview Questions

1. What made you choose the names you did for the handsome little men you have?
Ok this is gonna get long! : )
We had originally picked the name Jillian Taylor thinking for sure we were having a girl…I was still only like 6 weeks along! Haha.
Well, when we found out they were two boys we still loved the name Taylor.
Josh likes to choose names with Louisville street names in them.
So….Taylor is a street here and his middle name is Metz which is my Pappaw’s name. (actually his middle name but my grandma always called him Metz)
Callum was a name we came across in a baby book and it’s Scottish or Gaelic for dove. We just loved the name. His middle name is another street name here, Lee and also his grandma’s middle name. (mine too but mine is spelled Leigh)

2. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about having twins?
It's so amazing to see two little people that share the same birthday really have two totally different personalities.
It’s so awesome now that they are noticing each other and smiling and babbling at each other.
I think my least favorite thing about it, is having to always “juggle” babies. I feel like I don’t get a lot of time with just one unless the other is asleep. Someone is always waiting in the wings for their turn. So you can’t get as much one on one time.

3. What is your biggest fear?
I have a silly fear of ducks or any other bird that is ankle to calf height. I seriously get panic attacks around them. My parents raised chickens and roosters when I was real little and they liked to chase and peck me and the fear has just stuck with me all this time.
Other than that stupid fear now I am afraid of something happening to the boys or me turning out to be a terrible mother.

4. What is your favorite kind of music?
I have pretty eclectic taste in music. I can range from classical to death metal. I love classic rock probably just from growing up with my parents listening to it. I love rap, hardcore, sad bastard music and some country.

5. What did you think when you first found out you were having twins?
Josh and I went to an appointment at about 7 weeks to have a sonogram because I was having a TON of cramping and got really worried. The lady did an external and then did the dildo cam and said well this is why you are cramping so much hon.......there’s two!
My mouth just dropped open and I cried and turned to Josh to ask him if he was having a heart attack? He said no but he thought that I looked like I was.
All I could think was this is what we get for telling my sister and brother in law that they were gonna have twins when they had kids!

0 comments: