We had a wonderful Christmas. We went to my mom's and to Josh's aunt's house.
We ate so much food and got so many nice things.
The boys had a great first Christmas!


I took a ton of pictures of the boys on Christmas Eve morning while we played on the floor and I finally got a picture of the ever elusive front teeth of Taylor’s!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taylor is such a ham for the camera.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He’s started getting bashful though. He’ll cover his face or cover it with his blanket. It’s adorable!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My little peanut Callum. Look at those lashes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh come on mom!! Look at those little teefers!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Get your camera outta my face mom!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I’m serious!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Callum was trying to eat Taylor’s hand! Haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He just thinks it’s tasty

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My mom’s friend made them those hats. She actually spun the thread and everything! They’re really soft.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just love the big man’s face in this picture!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Callum’s pouty face!!

0 comments: