I got the boys dressed in their somewhat matching outfits (one says Mommy Forever and the other says Daddy Forever) the other night to take them to Grandma’s to do laundry. I was going to take pictures of them together once we got there. Well, Callum decided he would throw up all over his and he wasn’t in the mood for pictures.
So here are a few I got of them in their car seats getting ready to go.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Callum says I’m not in the mood for pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I’m serious lady. Get your camera out of my face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taylor says I’ll cooperate today (cutest smile ever, too bad it’s so dark)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No wait wait I’m embarrassed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok Now I’m totally serious.

0 comments: