Callum slept through the night last night. I think our last feeding was at 10:30 and he didn't get up to eat again until 6am!
But, of course his brother was up all hours. If only they would synchronize their sleeping through the night.
I had to get up and make sure Callum was breathing and all because that was his first time sleeping that long and it freaked me out.

We have about five months until we get married and we have no idea what we want to do.
Possibly an actual wedding.....if so Josh wants to wear a kilt! Who knows. If we do an actual wedding I want a red dress.
I don't know if we can afford an actual wedding.
I may pass out if I have to get up in front of people and say vows and stuff.
I guess we'll see.
I still wish we could go to Vegas....but we definitely couldn't afford that.

0 comments: