Almost 34 weeks

My baby shower was this weekend. My mom did such a great job. The house looked so cute and everything was great.
I got a ton of cute stuff.
My uncle and aunt gave us the cutest baby's first pooh bears that are just so adorable!
We got our stroller, car seats, bouncy seats, swing, onesies, burp cloths, recieving blankets, some really cute clothes from Old Navy that I picked out and my mom bought.
The food went over like gangbusters and the whole shower with eating, mingling, playing games and opening gifts lasted two hours. I was exhausted by the end of it.
We still have all the big stuff at my mom's to go back and pick up.
We went yesterday and picked up some more things at Target with the gift cards we got in the mail from some of my out of town family and friends. I now have an organizer to put together and a ton of clothes to wash and then put away based on age/size.
I guess it should be about time to get into that nesting mode. I just don't have the energy. It comes in small short bouts.
My mom took a couple pictures at the shower....so I'll have to post those once she emails them to me.
Minnie was all interested in all the baby stuff we were putting in the room, Pig could care less and didn't come and see what we were doing once. She was too busy sleeping.

I've got my ultrasound appointment tomorrow at 12:30 and get to see the doc.

0 comments: