153 days!

I found my first additional stretch mark yesterday....on my boob.
Great! They're gonna be huge...and Joshua said that with total enthusiasm....haha.
Well he said "the hammers are going to be huge" and he can't wait....not like they aren't already.

I had a total craving for those little powder donuts this morning...so I stopped at the gas station on the way to work and bought a bag to keep at work. I ate three of those little things and I feel so full I could puke.

I wish I could have stayed in bed this morning. I had planned to get up at 6:45 so I could get up early get ready and actually either eat breakfast at home or stop and get something other than donuts. Of course as Josh was leaving for work he was like I guess you're not getting up? Nope...I slept in until at least 7:10 and was about six minutes late for work.
They're lucky I'm here at all. I'm so damn tired. It's not like they have work for me to do anyway.

0 comments: