Christmas in Photos

The boys had a wonderful Christmas, dare I say we may have even overdone it a bit.
Every year I worry and stress about getting nearly everything they ask for...within reason of course.
I think next year my goal will be to cut back a little bit.

We had a very relaxing Christmas Eve, we baked cookies for Santa and finished up wrapping. The boys had a bath and got to open one of their gifts.

IMG_4736
Cookies and snacks for the reindeer

IMG_4714
The boys got to open a present from their Aunt Mary that night! We all had fun coloring it.

IMG_4730
The boys got to eat their bumble gum guys Grandpa John & Grandma Lisa sent for them

IMG_4720
Taylor

IMG_4726
Callum

Christmas Morning:

I woke up before anyone in the house, which is a miracle in itself!
I made coffee that was way too strong even for my mother in law....I definitely need to perfect my barista skills.

The boys woke up about 10 minutes after Joshua and myself.
I heard them calling from the stairs "Mommy, did he come?!"
I told them to come on down and check!
Taylor exclaimed that he heard Reindeer on the roof during the night while he was trying to sleep and he heard Santa's bells!!

This age is so much fun.

IMG_4742
The haul pre kid attack

IMG_4746
checking out their goodies

IMG_4749
Trio Batman stuff was a big hit in our house this year, it has also caused a lot of headaches for the adults I must add.

IMG_4750

IMG_4757
Callum slightly overwhelmed

IMG_4760

IMG_4763
Daddy was thrilled about having to put together the Trio Batcave!

IMG_4770
Stocking goodies.

IMG_4772
Stocking aftermath

IMG_4780
Callum's 1st wardrobe change of the day into new pjs from Santa, hanging his stocking ornament.

IMG_4785

IMG_4796
Ready to head to Mammaw's!

IMG_4811

IMG_4832
Buzz & Woody Dress Up, a big hit!

IMG_4861
Callum & Mammaw

IMG_4880
Pappaw tickling Taylor

IMG_4881
Mommy & Daddy

IMG_4887
Mr Spriggs a few White Russians into the evening.

IMG_4901
Momma & Taylor

IMG_4915
Momma & Callum



IMG_4941
Ready to watch Daddy play Epic Mickey and in our new pjs!

IMG_4947

0 comments: