Getting to Know Me!





Check it out every Sunday for the questions & participate!



1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
My wedding dress!

2. Have you ever played a team sport?
I’ve never been much for sports. I’m not very coordinated. I hated running in high school because I was more developed than others at a young age and got teased.

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
Bumblebee!

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian)
Where my bra straps have to go.

5. Are you happy?
Most Definitely!

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
I cant really think of just one that annoys me! The internet speak can really get annoying. I think the number one skin crawling one is when people use totes for totally.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I really love where I live. I really miss California though.

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
I’m terrible at not stopping.

0 comments: