Getting to know YOU

I just decided to start participating in this. I have seen it on quite a few blogs and decided it would be something fun and new to do over here.



The questions..

1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
2. How often do you run red lights?
3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
5. What makes you feel sexy?
6. I get excited when...........?
7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?


My answers:
1. Hairy or hairless? Gonna have to go with hairy. My husband has some fur, nothing crazy...but a little bit of hair is nice.
2. Red light running? Can I plead the fifth? In my defense, I swear they were yellow!
3. Celebrity closet raid? This is a really hard one. I have a slight crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt, and really all of her clothes are usually timeless and very classy but comfortable looking....so I'll go with her.
4. I would say on my blog. Twitter is so impersonal really. Facebook I do use daily and I already have plenty of friends on there from high school, family and old friends.
5. My husband is pretty good at making me feel sexy. I think feeling confident in myself and having a good day really help as well.
6. I get excited when ... my kids are excited, my tattoo artist comes to town, good things happen to the people I love.
7. I am a bit of both. I am not much a rugged outdoorsy type of girl, but I do like to camp now and then.
8. I'd definitely take the cash! I can build or buy our dream home for much less than a million!!

0 comments: