Callum poo pooed in the potty the other night!!!!
We made a huge deal out of it and I sang a song about it.
They thought that was funny.
At least that's moving in the right direction.
They are so excited for Santa coming to town.
I have a newfound excitement for Christmas morning all over again...and now for a totally different reason.
I really could care less what I get. As long as I get to see huge smiles on their faces.




Taylor with Mr Potato Heads Tongue

IMG_8243

Taylor with the Potato's Indiana Jones Hat

IMG_8244

Callum with the tongue

IMG_8253

Callum just being Callum

IMG_8260

Taylor's crazy person face...with Darth Taters face and hat

IMG_8272

Can we build it? Yes we can!!

IMG_8288

IMG_8300

IMG_8286

IMG_8290

Taylor told me he was building me a big house, made out of bricks so the wolf can't blow it down.



and...just because he'll probably kill me for this! haha.
My honey looking all preppy! my mouth dropped when he came in the door and I ran for the camera and continuously called him Professor.

IMG_8223

0 comments: