Christmas in Photos


IMG_2347

I didn’t take any pictures of the boys opening their presents, I just wanted to enjoy it and watch how excited they were and get to participate.
These are the aftermath.


IMG_2350



IMG_2349

IMG_2352

Taylor and their new recorders

We all got cleaned up and headed to my mom’s (Mammaw & Pappaw’s house)

IMG_2362

the boys checking out the tree at mom’s.
Her tree is usually all hand blown ornaments, so this year she put up half a tree so she didn’t have to stress about anything getting broken.

IMG_2377

IMG_2410

IMG_2401
The boys got babydolls from Mammaw!
Yes, both Daddy and I were fine with that.

IMG_2398
Aunt Shannon helping

IMG_2402
The bow hawk

IMG_2430
both boys didn’t want to nap since so much was going on. I finally gave Callum to his Aunt Shannon to lay on the couch with her.

IMG_2432
not too long after they were both out!

0 comments: