The boys can now sign and say peese! It's probably one of the cutest things ever.
Taylor signed "more" to me today for lunchtime and I told him ok honey just one minute. So he signed "more" "please", he was serious about lunch time.
It had me rolling.
We really need to sit down and figure out what words they know in sign and speaking...just for shits and giggles.
My mom is amazed every week she sees them they know something new.
In not so great toddler news their word of the week has been "no" and Taylor now knows how to say "mine".
He'll have to learn fast with a twin nothing is really "mine" at all. To the other one that item is "mine" too! haha.

It's been freaking cold. I didn't even want to leave the house this weekend.
We went out to dinner Friday night just us and the boys and we learned that Callum LOVES salsa. Of course it was just Tumbleweeds mild salsa which is more like ketchup. I would dip a chip for him and he would suck off all the salsa.
They had fun flirting with all the other tables and as we were leaving met the table across with us that had about 8 or 9 year old twin girls.
Like all other twin moms with older twins she told me "it will get better". I told her that I always seem to hear that.

I hope we get more snow. At least it will make the cold worth it. There is nothing like the silence that snow brings. It makes everything look beautiful.

0 comments: