New House

I actually have time to make a real post!!
The move went really well Saturday. We had so much stuff left to still pack. Thankfully we have amazing friends and family that helped SO much!
Kristen was awesome and really helped get everything cleared out.
I don’t know what we would do without her and Jesse.
My sister Ashley and Matt showed and helped! My sister Shannon came, and Evan stayed until we had everything over to the new house. One of Josh’s friends from growing up helped.
My Aunt Jan met me at my mom’s Saturday morning when I dropped the boys off and she came over with me early before everyone else got there. We got a ton of boxes moved just the two of us. Those damn stairs were killer, I’m so happy I don’t have to climb those a couple times a day anymore.
My Aunt and I got two full trips with both of our cars before noon. Then everyone showed up and the big moving started.
We were pretty much all moved over to the new house by 4 that afternoon!
All of the rooms still need a ton of organization, but that’s going to take a while.
I took some pictures of the house last night…but didn’t get any of the bedrooms or the bathroom.

new house 10-01-07 (6)

new house 10-01-07 (8)

new house 10-01-07

new house 10-01-07 (2)

new house 10-01-07 (15)

new house 10-01-07 (14)

So we definitely have tons left to do…but at least we’re in! It’s so nice having so much more room. We got a baby gate with a swinging door on it for the kitchen, and we close all the doors down the hall and the boys have a blast.
They’re definitely wearing themselves out running up and down that hallway and chasing each other.

0 comments: