Love

I am so grateful for my family. Even when I am down or I hate our apartment I just look at the faces of the three most wonderful men in my life and all I feel is love.
I told Josh that some nights I miss us being able to sleep in the same bed all the time. But I wouldn't miss this time for the world. I know that there will be a day where my babies will be big boys and won't want to cuddle with mommy at night.
Callum was whiney this morning after his morning bottle and didn't want to go to sleep on his own, so as soon as I put him on my chest and covered him he went to sleep. I couldn't sleep, so I stayed up and kissed his face and rubbed his cheek.
They are just too beautiful for words. I can't believe that we made these gorgeous boys.

In a little over a week I'll be married to Josh and I'll share the same last name as my boys.
I've never been in love like I am with my three men. Josh is so good to me. I had no idea what a relationship was until we met.
I never knew someone could accept me for me, flaws and all...he loves me.
I adore him.

Sorry I'm sappy this morning. I'm in a real weird mood.

0 comments: